Younger Looking Skin
As we reach our mid 20s, fine lines and wrinkles start to appear as the elasticity of the skin begins to gradually decline. In our 30s, our skin produces even less collagen and elastin. Usually, the first sign of wrinkles appear around eyes (crows feet) and mouth, between the eyebrows and the creases on the forehead. There are a number of factors – both internal and external – that influence the speed and severity of skin’s aging process. Research has shown that genetically predisposed biological aging is responsible for 20% of wrinkles, and environment and lifestyle factors are responsible for the remaining 80%. For that reason, it’s never too early to start taking care of your skin. Proper treatments in your 20s will help the skin looking healthy and therefore reducing and delaying the visible signs of aging.


Personalized Diagnosis - VISIA

Dr Margarita Vergolia suggests a comprehensive method to identify the skin’s needs using VISIA, the most advanced medical-grade machine for skin analysis. VISIA imaging complexion analysis by Canfield Scientific System works in the simplest, yet most reliable way, providing an in-depth analysis of the skin. The results of the skin analysis are obtained immediately and are stored to build a personal dermatology history file.


Canfield Scientific System Visia imaging system captures multispectral digital photos of the face and provides an in-depth analysis of the skin’s surface and subsurface. It visually displays wrinkles, brown spots, areas of redness, pores, texture, porphyrins and UV exposure. The patient’s skin history is recorded with VISIA, along with valuable information which allows Dr Margarita Vergolia to prepare a personalized treatment plan.



Dr Margarita Vergolia proposes and builds a personalized treatment plan that includes various medical-grade tested treatments used to effectively combat identified skin issues. Using her experience and clinical scientific knowledge of skin and skin problems, she is able to treat ailments from mild to severe. The proposed treatments at MSH Clinic achieve natural collagen stimulation, deep cleansing and rich hydration with the use of specialized lasers, as we strive to reach our goal of healthier, balanced, radiant skin.



Profhilo® is the first BDDE-free stabilized injectable hyaluronic acid (HA) based product for treating skin laxity. Profhilo is a non-invasive anti-aging treatment that offers effective and long-lasting results stimulating collagen and elastin production and increasing the elasticity of your skin. With one of the highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid on the market, Profhilo is one of the most effective products out there for remodeling aging and sagging tissue. Profhilo uses Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body to hydrate, smooth fine wrinkles, and actually rebuild new, younger-looking skin cells to restore its firmness.

chemical peeling


A favourite among patients for many years, the chemical peel is one of the most popular non-invasive transformative treatments. Chemical peels use chemical acid solutions for total skin regeneration. The peeling process involves the removal of accumulated dead skin cells from the surface layers of the skin, to reveal a healthy, youthful complexion. At MSH Clinic, we choose the ideal combination of chemical acids to specifically invigorate the skin.


Candela PicoWay® is a breakthrough technology machine, approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The latest innovative technology in the field of picosecond laser, PicoWay® releases the shortest laser pulse available measured in picoseconds (trillionths of a second). The energy pulses are used to treat pigmented lesions – acne scars, freckles, discolouration, fine wrinkles – to significantly improve the appearance of the skin. This non-invasive, safe procedure only takes a few sessions to achieve a flawless appearance for all skin types.


AQUAGOLD® Fine Touch

The amazing AQUAGOLD® Fine Touch™ treatment has been made famous due to its impressive results on the skin. Glow, rejuvenation, deep hydration, are just some of the many advantages the treatment offers. AQUAGOLD can also improve discoloration, acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and reduce sebum production in oily skin and T zones. With the entire treatment taking less than 30 minutes, the beneficial effects of AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ are instantly visible with no downtime required. The treatment is available for men and women, with results lasting up to 3 months depending on the quality and age of the skin.



An appropriate skincare routine will help you to keep your skin looking younger for longer. The most suitable products are carefully selected by Dr Margarita Vergolia to further improve and maximize results.